- Another tram in the airport. this seems to be pretty standard.
- these walkscalators and escalators…but for the distances, they’re necessary.
- So dark and dreary and gloomy. No wonder suicide rates are so high these sides.
- I’m told the dreariness is because it is winter, dead trees, dead hearts.
- Media overflow. Actually, everything overflow. spoilt for choice till choice is spoilt- one can’t choose nothing
- Seven remote controls on the table. sululu.
- There is no yearning for congregation with masses, silos everywhere coz of the overflow of what to do until there is nothing to do. Nothing matters much as everything is trying to matter.
- Consume consume consume!
- Credit credit credit.
- Bought a wallet with a money clip, makes total sense. It wont make sense in Kenya.
- There is no complete product in America, everything has add-ons! Buy something cheap, told it needs three more add-ons.
- Bought chips (crisps) and was…
View original post 265 more words